View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #8
Piscator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Dennis
A good % of his supporters absolutely are brain dead.
True story.
One of my friends who owns an auto body shop in Dorchester, which is as I'm told, has 1/3 of it's population on welfare, EBT, or some other state & government handout.
He goes into a convenient store and is waiting to pay and there is this big fat woman paying for her stuff with her EBT card. He kind of laughs and gives her a look like she's a piece of #^&#^&#^&#^&.
She says to him.
"Me being on welfare is the reason you have a #^&#^&#^&#^&ing job"
Thats the mentality of his supporters !
I saw this thousands of times growing up as my grandfathers repair shop was in Dorchester right around the corner to a welfare office.
The friggin place was a zoo every 1st of the month.
Nobody likes a freeloader, except the Government.

I “might” not mind paying taxes as much if it was all going to a worthy cause. The reality is that a lot of our tax money is going to unworthy causes and unworthy people. It really makes me sick to my stomach when I look at what the government takes from me and wastes away without a care.

Those people you mention Ronnie have no conscious. They are leeches and parasites. They aren’t held accountable for anything for anything by anyone.

It’s pretty simple, they can make a decision to bust their hump and work hard (might not be glamorous work), or they can sit back, be content (maybe not happy) and live in a welfare environment with subsidies out the ass expecting others to pay for their lack of ambition. They choose to “exist”, not to “live”.

They can decide if they want to work hard or not, the shame is we can’t decide not to support them when they choose to take the handout, the Government does it for us……..

I’m not saying there not are people out there that run into hard times that need help from society. Dust yourself off, get one with your life and go back to being a productive member of society, the people who are “lifers” are the ones that make my blood pressure go off the deep end.

"I know a taxidermy man back home. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him!"