View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #24
Piscator

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwid View Post
"we"?
You must have a frenchman in your pocket. Swing down around Brockton and tell them they're a bunch of enabled pussies. Let me know how that works out for you.

Oh right! You're going to vote, and nothing is going to change. Yay!

You want real pussification?
Pissing and moaning on the internet and expecting someone else to fix it for you.
Thats the true pussification of America.
Ha, ha , ha likwid,

You are the type of guy that makes me laugh. I'd like to meet you someday likwid. No pussification here. I don’t “hide” behind my computer.

I absolutely have 100% no problem telling someone perfectly capable of getting a job to get one. In a previous post I said I know someone who gets a check for “depression”. I’ve told them how I feel. What are they going to try and beat me up? Come on dude.

Not sure where you get running to Brockton and calling people pussies from?? I called them animals, not pussies.

By the way, far from complaining on the internet and expecting someone else to fix it. I actually call my congressman Keating , Cantwell and Sen. Brown. It’s useless to call Kerry anymore.

Sounds like you are happy with the way things are these days. If you aren’t, what is your solution? Bring something to the table likwid instead of trying to post your typical cute, no substance responses.

"I know a taxidermy man back home. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him!"