View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 02:07 PM   #41
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

As an independent voter, I have voted both sides of the political fence, based on my belief in their ability to govern and take the country where I'd like to see it go. No I don't want more government and i definitely am tired of paying for a large number of people who just would rather milk the system than work.

Is a loose cannon, a man who can piss off half of his own party members, a large majority of women, in addition to a very large ethic population which make up a growing percentage of this country (sort of the way it started), capable of governing; absolutely not IMHO. He has run companies into bankruptcy and has no experience in the political arena and while I agree with a lot of what he wants to change, I just don't think he is the right man to do it correctly and without putting us at risk.

We all are voting our hearts and minds and both of mine tell me this man is not to be trusted with my vote. Hillary is the lesser of the two evils in this race and I'd rather have 4 more years of the same, than 4 years of what I think he brings to the table.