View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 08:11 AM   #173
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Paul, earlier i asked you this question...other than public perception, what evidence is there, that democrats care any more about blacks, than republicans? I didn't see a response.

Paul, when I see what has happened here in CT, to places like Bridgeport and Hartford, controlled by Democrats for a generation, it makes me sick. I look at these failing cities, and I feel that (1) these people deserve better, and (2) whatever the leaders are doing, it clearly isn't working, so let's try something else, anything else.

Please tell me, how that makes me racist.

I think I can make a compelling case that for ANY Dempocratic leader of these cities to say with a straight face "elect me, because I am doing a good job representing you, and what you deserve, is more of the same"...I can make a case THAT is the person who obviously doesn't care about these people.

You cannot make that wrong. You just can't. And that's the agony and irony in all of this...it's what the Tea Party endorses, which is what blacks need to embrace to not just survive, but to start climbinbg th economic ladder. It worked when Bill Clinton did it.