View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
leptar
eh! What do you mean?

Stones suck... second time in 15 months...

First time I thought I was dying. Yesterday driving to work I felt a little discomfort figured it was the transition between the stomach flu and getting normal. Anyways at work doing what I need to do and I felt it... Dejavu all over again.. Wasn't bad pain but wasn't something I wanted to keep around either. 2hrs later I tell my boss.. I felt it move and figured I could pass it.. NOPE...
Pulled a stupid...
Felt the pain rise a little.. So I told him and bailed..

Should have left when I figured it was a stone..
Pulled into my driveway hurting, I start drinking all kinds of lemon water to the point of wanting to vomit. I took a 15 month old pain pill that I still had and it helped for a bit.. Figured I would pass it at home.. WRONG. 90 minutes later I'm on the floor. This thing is kicking my arse so bad right now, My wife says to me ok your going to the hospital.

I get there tell them what I think it is and what I took. I was in a room before I knew it. It wasn't until the second set of "their" drugs took the pain down to a tolerable level. WTF.. Now I am sitting here drinking lemon water pissing or should I say trinkling into a strainer
They said a little bigger then 3mm.

Last one was 1.5mm but I passed it without catching it.
This one is getting netted, bagged and tagged. I don't want this chit again.
leptar is offline   Reply With Quote