View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 08:20 AM   #3
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
This worries you more than the Russians hacking the election .. I see a criminal who got caught .. where is the evidence of coulusion to use the rights talking point .

I see another deflection story to change focus of the Faithfull away from the chaos at Whitehouse ... same author recent article http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...s-misdemeanors

However he was released after his court appearance (why would such a villain be released)

His charges getting a home equity line of credit was obtained to defraud the congressional federal credit union

This guy's been working on the hill since 2004... seems he was hiding in the open the whole time
you got the last part right.....as for the rest love you man

my favorite part

Congressional-staff salaries are modest, in the $40,000 range. For some reason, Awan was paid about four times as much. He also managed to get his wife, Alvi, on the House payroll . . . then his brother, Abid Awan . . . then Abid’s wife, Natalia Sova. The youngest of the clan, Awan’s brother Jamal, came on board in 2014 — the then-20-year-old commanding an annual salary of $160,000."

Last edited by scottw; 07-29-2017 at 09:42 AM..