View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 11:08 AM   #31
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I see a lot of smoke coming out of Floridaman and the Trumplicans, seems to be the scream louder and you win theory, because to his base truth doesn't matter, Floridaman does

If you read the report you'll find that it blows the Trumplican conspiracy theories out of the water.

The Crossfire investigation was for political purposes............

“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations..."

They planted spies in the campaign...........

“We found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any CHSs within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign.”

The investigation was based on the Steele report paid for by the Dems......

“These officials, though, did not become aware of Steele’s election reporting until weeks later, and we therefore determined that Steele’s reports played no role in the Crossfire Hurricane opening..."
I think you are correct as you scream loudly here on a daily basis. I also think it will ultimately discourage you as Trump is a certainty to win in 2020. But keep screaming as you fall deeper into the abyss of misfits.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN