View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 07:57 AM   #91
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Overall Gun related deaths are down near 40% since the mid 90s. The outliers of this are mass shootings and increased inner city violence. Mental Health and Gangs, yet we mostly gloss over this and go for the vast majority of law abiding Citizens. How The Bleep does this make sense Wayne?

The issue is the people with the screw loose yet you and the left continue to say take all the guns. Because the left says we're gonna take the guns.

We have a tier based system, actual automatic rifles and machine guns and such require a heavy price / tax / cause.

Kamala Harris is willing to send Cops to confiscate guns.
Eric Slawell is willing to nuke ya if you don't.
Vox wants complete confiscation.
All of the Dems want some vastly increased level of registration or confiscation type legislation.

I don't effing care. This is my Constitutional Right to have something that can adequately protect my home and family if I need to.

That's fine, but blocking studies and data collection by the CDC in the name of gun rights is absurd. We will see if the current revision to the #^&#^&#^&#^&ey amendment actually changes anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F.
If many of the folks who watch Fox News turned it off and played video games instead, we would likely see a reduction in the rise of white nationalism.

You really have snapped?
I thought that was pretty funny

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin