View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 08:56 AM   #93
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
My opinions on Trump come from listening to him, watching the steps he has taken and the executive action an inactions taken, I’m not brainwashed by the media reporting. You however may be, because while you state he has clearly proven not to be deserving of the long list of labels you have listed, he fits the description by action on most.

Yeah, you can describe his actions to make them look the way you want. That's what has been done. And whether you invented your own opinions or not, they fit the descriptions made by the media that has not brainwashed you.

You defend him vehemently and will always win (in your mind) the argument. You don’t believe his campaign seeker help from the Russians, you don’t believe he obstructed the investigation, you don’t believe he has this weird love of some of our most dangerous enemies, or that he has caused in part the dramatic increase of border crossings by words and policies. You are our boards resident AG, your new nickname should be D-Barr.

Thanks, but I don't want the job. And I don't just willy nilly believe what you said. Nor do I actually know, but there is just no solid evidence of those things. Mostly circumstantial stuff that can be "described" as those things.

Respond if you like, I rarely get a third thru your long winded posts, because it’s like seeing the same movie for the tenth time, it just old.
Yeah, I'm pretty consistent. Your old stuff is too.