Thread: all done
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:43 AM   #30
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I had to bump this thread.
Here we are 4 months later. The best repub party can come up with is

- an rich stiff who pays 15% in taxes and invests funds offshore (I dont fault him for this but come on! The dems will cream him on this!!!) The guy has no charisma.

or
- a disgraced speaker of the house who is known to have a temper, cheats on his wifes and has a different idea every minute!

Seriously? This is the best this country can do? All this repub momentum via the tea party, all the anti obama sentiment and this is what you got? What a joke.
I'm not a big Romney defender but his entire income is investment income, he's paying the going rate for capital gains, I also think a lot of Americans have investments "off shore" in foreign investment through their portfolios so I hope you don't fault him, he says he getting no unusual tax advantages from those investments and all of his investments have been in a blind trust since 2002/3....I guess you just fault him for being a rich stiff with no charisma?

speaking of which...Jonh F. Kerry and his Sugar Mommy were paying 12% in taxes......didn't stop all of the democrats for voting for him now did it???? He thought he'd won...... is he complaining that the rich need to pay more? cause I think we've learned that he's profieted nicely thanks to Congress exempting themselves from the insider trading laws.....shame.........I think he's still bitter...along with Gore...what's he worth now and how exactly has he earned it??? and I wonder what he's paying in taxes?...I know he wasn't big on charitable contributions...well, except with other peoples money...

at least Rom can tell you how he earned the money that is producing his investment income

why don't we refer to Clinton as....disgraced former President of the United States who is known to lie, cheats perpetually on his wife and takes credit for ideas that he co-opted from someone else out of political expedience? good think he's not running again?...right???...probably never get elected...although...I think we knew all or most of those things about him before he was elected...twice

not a Newt defender either but I think it's just hilarious after John Edwards, Clinton, the Kennedys, Client #9 and on and on....did we ever get an in-depth interview with Teddy's ex...right before a campaign...oh the stories she might have told...we did get Newt's mom...remember that...with Connie Chung I think?

Last edited by scottw; 01-21-2012 at 06:55 AM..