View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 10:49 AM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I think Trump was referring to the "economy" not to a given quarter but to the yearly average along with other factors. Then again, can't always tell what the Don means. With the exception of you and yours. You always no what he exactly means. And you're usually wrong. But that's OK. Cause you're a good guy. Unlike, of course, Trump. He's all those bad things you keep calling him.

When Trump says something he's done is the best ever, I take it with a grain of salt. But, I know . . . I know . . . I should really understand that he is a con man.
So this is true in your mind (“I THINK Trump was referring to the "economy"”)but when the facts contradict Trump, and they usually do, then it is lies or fake news, etc.

Fortunately his negative victimized rhetorical lies are getting so predictable, that everyone, other than his True Believers, are getting bored and ready to move on to someone with a positive view.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin