View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 03:25 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Administration officials confirmed that the State Department this month approved a commercial license authorizing the export of Model M107A1 Sniper Systems, ammunition, and associated parts and accessories to Ukraine, a sale valued at $41.5 million. These weapons address a specific vulnerability of Ukrainian forces fighting a Russian-backed separatist movement in two eastern provinces. There has been no approval to export the heavier weapons the Ukrainian government is asking for, such as Javelin antitank missiles.
then a a year later 03.01.18

The $47 million sale includes 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 37 launch units, the State Department said, again all optics the Russians are all ready at the door step 210 javelin wont stop or deter them if they want more .. dont be fooled

and all this some how absolves Trump from his current predicament
nope, it doesn’t absolve trump. it just puts into a more accurate historical context, trumps actions. let’s not pretend like obama was ronald reagan and trump us declaring russia the victor in the cold war. obama mocked mitt romney for saying rvussia was a global threat, i can only wonder how hard you were laughing at obama’s joke, i wonder what a boob you thought romney was.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device