View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #16
basswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
considering the gluttony this country has lived on for the years after the war until now- had Germany won the war, they would have experienced the spoils of global domination that we achieved. If germany was victorious, i beleive that America would have become a more grounded nation and would be much more frugal with its resources and most importantly we would not be the global peace keeper that we are today-as a result,

Some how Mr president, i think you feel the same way.
That's a disgusting statement.

So what you are saying is that the destruction of entire races and cultures back then so that today you could make such a statement:

"our country would be more motivated to focus on its own problems and if you ask me is a country i would rather see."....

that's how you think?

That's just sick and so is anyone who agrees.What a slap in the face to every human that died in that war.

Plain disgusting.You should be ashamed and go live elsewhere.Disgusting.

Had to add this:YOU personally enjoy the freedoms of having a business,having a child,quality shelter,plenty of food,getting to fish and the ability to make really dumb statements as the DIRECT result of thousands upon thousands of deaths during WW2.

Shame on you.

Last edited by basswipe; 07-10-2007 at 05:12 PM..