View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 09:56 PM   #29
Backbeach Jake

Thanks, Spence. I call it "Introspection". What I've written isn't meant to be literally taken, but to show the absurdities and parallels of both our cultures, abstract thought, if you will. It's about our nation's lack of drive toward anything creative and productive. It's about "The Greatest Nation on Earth" and it's inability to care for all it's citizens. And it's parsimony to that end. The bottom line, the end of the month rules our world here and don't doubt it for a second. And I really don't think that taking our Lord and Savior's name in vain with help your argument one iota. Not you Spence.

We ,the citizens of this alleged "greatest County" have every oppurtunity and advantage to better our world and the world as a whole. The Soviet Union crashed and burned in the 90's and what did we do with the money that was freed from our BS Cold War? Start a bunch of little ones. Meanwhile our bridges are falling down, and we have potholes that will rip your tires off. On the Interstates, which were meant and designed to move military vehicles rapidly about this country in our defense. We deserve better that what is delivered. We are better than we are treated by our so-called leaders. (I call them shameless whores). So , whenever you get the chance, make it clear to our leaders just how you feel, vote. That's right one man or woman's simple opinon, a vote. It WILL set you free.

Do I hate where I'm living so much? Yes, I do. The reason, The true potential has nowhere near been approached. We're all too busy watching American Idol. I freakin' cringe when someone asks me if I saw it last night. I just want to die..

Last edited by Backbeach Jake; 07-11-2007 at 11:01 PM..

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
Thomas Paine