View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 09:04 AM   #25
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Fixed it for you. Sure Trump has freedom of speech as we all do, but his words are heard by an entire country and the hate filled speech and the words not spoken matter. In his recent rally a participant yelled out shoot them in response to Trump stating I don’t know how to stop them and in typical Trump fashion he jokes that only in the pan handle can you do that. No condemnation of violence, no insistence chance must be peaceful and thru legislation, just a joke making it clear hey I can’t tell you not to.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
No, you didn't fix it for me, you fixed it for yourself. Which is exactly the trick the left is playing when it "fixes" things Trump says by falsely accusing him of saying something other than what he said--in order to fix it for themselves, to make him the evil that they will "fix."

I have actually watched some of his rallies, and, no, his campaign does not "promote" violence. I saw the context of what was said that you object to. The intent and motivation were not what you claim. What you've been fed is a pattern of "fixing."

But his campaign does promote a lot of other things that are good and necessary. And he appears to be one who actually tries to fulfill his promises, unlike the typical pols that preceded him.