View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:43 AM   #127
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
bronko - I got the book from the library, great read so far. Things are much worse than I had imagined. I get to work today and get a warnign that our India locations may be disrupted due to violence. A court decision is expected to be announced today. So....I wonder, who could it be that would cause violence from a court case? I had my suspicions but want to be open minded. I googled and you'll never believe who is invlolved! I'll let you guess.
Eskimos?

Significant Developments in Terror Threats Since 9/11,
Officials Say
Napolitano, Mueller, Leiter Discuss Increased Tempo of Attacks Against U.S.

Sept. 22, 2010
The nation's top counterterrorism officials were blunt. The threat from within---of Americans willing to commit terrorist acts--- is growing. FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III told a congressional hearing today that a spike in recent terrorism cases is direct evidence of the evolving threat.

"Groups affiliated with al Qaeda are now actively targeting the United States and looking to use Americans or Westerners who are able to remain undetected by heightened security measures," Mueller said. "It appears domestic extremism and radicalization appears to have become more pronounced based on the number of disruptions and incidents."

" Napolitano said, "To be clear, by homegrown, I mean terrorist operatives who are U.S. persons, and who were radicalized in the United States."