View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 09:33 AM   #22
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
a simple question is fair. comparing her to bank teller talking about big macroeconomic things, is is intentionally belittling, and you’re smart enough to know it, so just own it. interesting, you’re tough enough to challenge him, but nut man enough to admit you were insulting his wife. So when he insults first, I'm supposed to ignore it?

again, you love calling me out when i’m insulting, but you can never admit you do the same exact thing, worse in my opinion, as i direct it at people who’ve insulted me, not their wives or kids

if you won’t admit that biden has appeared clearly in the grips of early dementia at timeshe has a stutter and has always struggled to find the right word and has a manorism of stopping to find a word and looking up but that hasn't changed and he clearly is not senile, you can say that, but i don’t think you believe it. you just don’t want to admit it for political reasons
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I made the comment WELL AFTER he started insulting me with calling my comments drivel and naive. Why should anyone here take insults? I called him out after searching if real DRs thought Biden had dementia or was senile and they all said no.

I don't have to take being called a POS from him. I would suggest he look in the mirror to see the real POS.

I sent the tough guy who says I'm hiding behind my keyboard and that "if he had the balls to say it to my face.....the consequences would be real" my address. We'll see who is hiding behind their keyboard.