View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 11:23 AM   #28
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i never said every single doctor said he has dementiaDid I ever say you did?, so you’re not responding to anything i said by sharing a doctor who says he’s fine.Rmarsh said he was senile, that Jill Biden doesn't care for him and that he is a puppet and Obama treats him badly. I asked for examples of each. He claimed his wife was an "expert".

It would be swell if you could
respond to what i’m actually saying. it won’t be easy, which is why every single one of you constantly responds to something i never came close to saying.

you said something like all real doctors you could find, said he was ok. therefore i’m refuting you directly, by listing an opinion of a real doctor who says there are signs of dementialook up how to diagnosis dementia. None of those took place.

ok, so now you’re qualified to say he doesn’t have it, because you saw someone who does. but someone else’s wife who works in an elderly facility, you say isnt qualified

I guess this is news to you, but not everyone with dementia is identical. there are different stages. you’re concluding he doesn’t have it, because he didn’t act exactly the same as someone you dealt with, who had it. Sure, that makes sense.

Must be nice when you get to decide whose opinions are valid ( everyone who says nice things about democrats), and whose opinions aren’t valid ( anyone who’d ever say anything negative about a democrat).

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Dementia is related to brain changes which effect the person's cognitive ability severe enough to impair daily life and independent function. Biden does not have problems with either.

Last edited by PaulS; 04-14-2022 at 11:30 AM..