Thread: FBI…
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 11:54 AM   #49
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I guess he is guilty according to his past statements about people taking the fifth.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I am 100% certain that the more we look at Trump, the more dirt we'll find. There's no chance that's not true.

DO you really believe there's nothing to the Joe/Hunter Biden thing? Hunter earned all that money legitimately? Joe saying he never spoke to Hunter or his associates about business, that passes the common sense test? The FBI director says it's "very disturbing" the way agents downplayed that story, and obviously the media and big tech conspired to bury that story before the election. None of that concerns you?

Again, I believe Trump is one of the most flawed people in politics today. But when no one ever stops looking into him, and no one begins to look into the Bidens, that sort of predetermines that Trump will look worse, doesn't it?

It's my hope Trump never runs again. Id prefer any one of a handful of Republicans who aren't as insane. But any of them will get the same exact treatment from the media that Trump got. Ask Brett Kavanaugh or the racist Amy Barrett, who adopted 2 black orphans from Haiti, yet somehow she's still a white supremacist.

We never talk remotely honestly about issues anymore, just slinging mud about who is more disgusting.

I presume you're going to say "false equivalence" as always. But I'm on your side and rooting that they get some real dirt on Trump, although we're rooting for that for very different reasons.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 08-10-2022 at 12:06 PM..