View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 07:45 AM   #233
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Love this

Number of cases no longer matters, 90% of us are going to get this.

Their are people who have gotten Covid the original delta and omicron
And vaccinated…. You must be a rand Paul fan and his natural immunity stump speech

And this right wing taking point Mayo Clinic fires 700 unvaccinated employees, including in Arizona

That has zero to do with staging shortages. Hospitals have kept staffing at the bare minimum for decades (. Profit!) then Covid hits mass retirements across the country after the 1st Covid wave then the 2nd and NOW floods the hospitals again with patients

And conservatives suggest it’s because they fired people who wouldn’t get the vaccinated… Pay attention this issue of shortage of nurses is nation wide and it follows the infections from state to state but this time this new highly contagious variant is just infecting more people faster across the country at the same time . PS an RN can’t just become an ICU nurse or an OR nurse or maternity Nurse, some like to think that’s how it works

Supply and demand strikes again
i don’t think the president or governors any longer have much control about keeping case counts low. the data seems to support that, as case counts are exploding all over the country.

if you disagree, that means you’re saying case counts are still in our control? if you believe that, then since cases are skyrocketing, doesn’t that mean biden is failing?

your comprehension is so bad, you’re not able to see that i was giving biden a free pass for what’s happening right now. fine. you therefore think he’s doing a miserable job.

vaccines do almost nothing to keep
people from catching the omicron variant. vaccines do help, in that they help prevent you from getting very sick.

nothing can stop case counts right now, until it fizzles out. that’s not a right wing talking point. if i was spewing partisan babble, i’d be blaming biden which i’m not.

you really, really stink at talking about this stuff.

is there any data which says the vaccines put a good dent in case counts of the omicron variant? huge numbers of vaccinated people are getting covid now. but as you’ve pointed out, they don’t often get very sick.

case counts no longer matter. almost all of us are going to get it, unless you don’t leave your house.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device