View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 08:35 AM   #28
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
NBC News (the national organization) retracted their story last week. That's what you're referring to.

This is another source, another situation entirely that broke yesterday. an NBC affiliate in the bay area, broke yet another story that corroborates what you're referring to. This is an additional, independent report from the one you are referring to. Two separate, independent reports.

I guess YOU didn't get the word.

I also see you didn't have the guts to answer my very simple and obvious question about what youd do if you had an intruder in your home. Anything to protect the narrative.

What's in that Kool Aid, exactly?

Your side made this a political story when they blamed conservatives. If not for that, we wouldn't care about the details.

The media has no interest in the facts here, but has no trouble spreading the manure that the hunter biden laptop was russian disinformation with absolutely zero evidence that was the case. Do you ever notice GS, that all these errors by the media hurt the right? Do they ever make a mistake that hurts liberals? Hands up don't shoot, Duke lacrosse, Univ of VA rape case, Nick Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse...every one of those is a case where the media got together and collectively blew it, and always in a way that supports liberalism. Just a coincidence I'm sure.
Just another right wing spin, it might be true and you claim to be victimized once again.

You want one that the media seized that hurt the left, try Hillary’s emails.
Show any proof, lots of supposition is all you have

As far as no Russia, Rand Paul's former campaign staffer has been found GUILTY of funneling Russian money to the Trump campaign.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/polit...tribution-2016
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin