Thread: crickets...
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 01:34 AM   #128
ReelinRod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
I am not here to change your position on any issue, I also ask no explanation from you. Obviously you are passionate,so let that be your cause. Enjoy your perspective and allow others the same courtesy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Uhhhhh, No. This isn't a 'live and let live' situation.

Why should I just silently suffer those who are thieves?

The flaws in law and logic of those who support the theft of liberty should always be exposed. If your position is so bankrupt that you decide not to defend it, that's fine with me but when I read utter crap I will call it out.

Just look at posts 54 and 56 in this thread. In 54 spence quotes me and offers the rote 2nd Amendment lies. I correct him in 56 and the next time this whack-a-mole pokes his head up is 120 with a substanceless BS comment.

If you think I post to change the position of the person I quote, you are wrong. Sure, I pine for anti's to reply but it really doesn't matter.

Threads on guns are always the highest page view threads on any board. I posted 51 and 56 for the lurkers, people who are interested in the subject. I'm under no illusion the vocal anti's will ever change but if the anti's statements are ritually, religiously torn apart and the correct info is right there, someone who is on the fence might choose the right path. I'll predict that not one anti will take-up any aspect of 124 . . . they have absolutely no intellectual integrity and it is always enjoyable to point that out.

If exposing their lies and inconsistencies saves one mind and there's one less vote for a Constitution shredding liberal, it's worth it . . .

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.