Thread: JOE THE PLUMBER
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 08:40 AM   #25
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
hahah, yeah..."his name isn't even JOE"...man, talk about pathetic reaching, I've gone by middle name my entire life as well as a few friends because our father's first names were the same as ours, I don't think it's uncommon but I guess by Dad's and media's standards I'm not even Scott...wait till I tell my wife...I'm registered to vote by my given name just like Joe...but this is all rediculuous, he never claimed to make 250,000, he said he'd like to buy a business that makes that much and this is all absurd...he's a guy(a plant if it makes the conspiracy nuts happy), who asked a question of a Marxist, the Marxist, in turn explained that he felt it was his job to spread other peoples money around as he sees fit....these guys are great at pissing away other peoples money but look at their own pathetic charitable contributions and you'll see a different standard when it comes to their own money, they live lavishly off of their campaign contributions and then mock and condescend to anyone that questions them....What Biden?? No Plumbers living in your mulit-million dollar neighborhood??? NO %$%$%$%$!! what's important is the attack by the media and the dems and the dem candidates on a "guy" that they think threatens them....where was this rectal exam with Ayers, Wright, Farrakhan, Pflaeger, Retzko?....they sure were interested in Palin's daughter and her husbands DWI, what about the drug use by Obama admitted in his book at about the same time as Palin's husband's DWI? Have you forgotten the chatter before Bush's election "what if he starts drinking again?" well....what if Obama starts doing crack again??? ohhhh, now that would be racist....and what about the wholesale corruption of our electoral process by Acorn?? Media has no interest.... just beat up a little guy that questioned the messiah, call anyone that disagrees a RACIST...I think mainstream media has properly lost all credability and the trust of the American people to a large extent, at least with those that don't have their Obama blinders on, if that were not the case you'd see Obama miles ahead in the polls and with the exception of the CBS/NYT morons it's a few points....there's absolutely no reason that the republicans should be close to Obama given the economy, the all out cheerleadering of the mainstream media and frankly, the weakness of McCain as a candidate....should not be anywhere close...but they're completely over the top in the media and with this entire Obama messiah campaign and I think, I hope it bites them in the ass... remember, Hillary was the "ONE"
Scott, I don't have the time to decompose all of your bull%$%$%$%$, but you appear to be so wound around talking points you're unable to reconcile very simple issues...just like the Bush hating lefties you claim to so despise.

-spence