View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 11:03 AM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
That's not true, to get the grant money EcoHealth had to submit a proposal for the research they intended to do. Based on the NIH review it was determined it wasn't necessary for the stricter P3CO protocols as they weren't going to do anything to make the viruses more infectious to humans. What they didn't do was report their findings on time per the requirements of the contract.

The problem here is people are referring to Gain of Function like some giant catch all that includes just about any research. It's like how CRT is generic for any discussion about race.
i don’t know exactly what gain of function is, and it’s likely you don’t either. what i do know, is that Faucci flatly denied providing any funding for it. but we did.

obviously, you’re going to say that what we funded, wasn’t gain of function. others will
say it was. i don’t know for sure. i do know that at this point Faucci has flip flopped and been so wrong so often, that he has zero credibility with me. the guy loves seeing himself in tv, loves the attention.

I read that combining viruses to see if you can make them
stronger, falls under the umbrella of gain of function. according to the NIH, that’s what they funded in Wuhan.

don’t worry snowflake, , like every other crisis manufactured by the Trumplicans, there’s nothing to see here. As you said, the polls show. idea is doing well. Right?

you’re an expert on finance and virology. that’s very impressive. you know more than rand paul. i don’t think you’ve ever asked a question here, because you know it all. it’s just so impressive.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-22-2021 at 11:10 AM..