View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 09:19 AM   #592
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
I chuckled today because during the NBC Nightly Lester Holt was talking how we can get toward Herd Immunity.

The gaslighting is actually quite amazing.

You know the fringe groups on this are Adopting a strategy of natural herd immunity or Aka let the Virus run it’s course .. It’s criminal and it’s unethical,” we are seeing how well that’s going
Aka slipknots you tube guy the anti mask crowd anti lock down folks

And medical based professionals who clearly see that idea as. It’s criminal and it’s unethical,” and suggest herd immunity can be reached thru mass vaccination social distance and Masks reduces transmission and then Herd immunity could possible occurs I stress Could because their is no science to suggest it’s out come is certain

so how is Holt Gas lighting because I listed there are 2 distinct roads to possible herd immunity which one was he speaking

Because Republicans plan of doing nothing clearly is doing nothing to slow the spread of Covid

And this is why many area who were against Mask because it was an infringement on their Right (BS)

Are now being impacted by Covid and are saying WTF , maybe we need to re think this
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device