View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:50 AM   #23
Cool Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Times must be pretty tough when you have to resort to plagiarizing ScottW to get in a lame jab

-spence
Okay, maybe you're right, I'll come up with a new nick for you then. I think I'll do this David Letterman style.

My Top Ten nicknames for Spence are:

#10 Spence Kennedy as Spence could probably spin his way out of murder too.

#9 Spence A. Gore because he buys into man made global warming.

#8 Spence Kerry as he can put a room full of people to sleep with his mind powers.

#7 Rev. Spence Sharpton as all of his postings are through a bullhorn and come down from on high. (even though you sometimes don't know what he says).

#6 Spence T. Daschle as Spence would be a good addition to Air America's lineup.

#5 Spence Lieberman as he could probably spin himself into playing both sides of any issue.

#4 Reverend Spence Jackson, as he jumps on certain issues faster than the NAACP.

#3 Spence J. Edwards as Spence can also pass as the "Breck Girl".

#2 Spence R. Limbaugh just because being named after Rush will "cheese" him off!!!

My #1 nickname for Spence is "Spence Lewinsky"
as he seems to do for Obama what Monica did for Bill.

Seriously though Spence, I'm just having fun with you.
I'm sure you're a "great American" and you mean well. We just happen to be on opposite sides on our belief on where our country is headed right now.
If you are correct, in a few years we'll have a worldwide "HugFest" and if I'm right, we may end up like the USSR and broken into little America's. It happened pretty fast over there, and Putin says we are following their footsteps by spending ourselves to extinction.

I kinda hope you're right. Spence Lewinsky.

Last edited by Cool Beans; 07-03-2009 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: spelling