Thread: Gun Legislation
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 07:20 AM   #164
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Hey All Y'all, let's have a discussion on what we can do for gun safety.

How about this and this to address problems with bad guys getting guns?

No, not far enough !! We need to remove the Automatic Climate Busting Weapons of Mass Assault Clips for people that haven't done anything wrong but are probably racists!!

But I am concerned that as a 2A supporter, with my rights being eroded and slowly infringed, because it is just one more step in a slow roll of steps.

Paraphrasing Wayne: "Don't be worried. No one is coming to take our guns that is just NRA Fear Mongering"

Actual Wayne:

After the shootings this week in Philly, lawmakers and pundits are saying this is another reason we need common sense gun reform.

Except existing laws did not prevent this guy that shot 6 cops from using firearms, selling narcotics, and doing a host of other things that were against the law.

Anyone want to take a guess if he went through the same background checks I did?
John its call gun regulations not confiscation.. only a true believer would associates my statment as evidence we want to take your guns...keep spreading the lie.. but climate change is a hoax Russia a hoax. But there coming to take our guns many on the right believe that..

The NRA policy of just saying No .. its not flying with a large subsection of Americans.. once the NRA can't keep paying or candidates see there views as counter productive to their elections... you'll look back and wish common sense gun owners had a seat at the table.. but you gambled on No. Carrying the day... so you'll get what you get...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device