Thread: Judge Kavanaugh
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 08:49 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Actually it's being reported pretty much everywhere.

As for a million miles from Trump being indicted, I think we're a few months away from several very high profile indictments. Unless Mueller has something just blatantly criminal against Trump I doubt he'll try and indict a sitting President...let Congress impeach him.
"I think we're a few months away from several very high profile indictments"

Which doesn't contradict what I said...

"let Congress impeach him"

If there's an impeachable offense, sure.

As to Kavanaugh. He said last night that Elana Kagan hired him to teach law at Harvard. Isn't that interesting...

You said you expected it to be civil. We shall soon see. The protesters were out in force immediately, and I saw Princess Liz Warren, raising her fist at their podium, showing her solidarity. It appears that Princess Lie-awatha wants the scalp of the Great White Chief, and that her ultimate goal, is his tee-pee.

All the women will either be dead or in internment camps, if you listen to Sen Blumenthal or Sen Corey Booker, who apparently get their tin foil hats at the same store.

Trump publicly offered to donate $1 million to Warren's favorite charity, if she'd take a DNA test. She hasn't taken him up on it yet, I can't imagine why.