View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #6
BassDawg
Trophy Hunter Apprentice

i could not disagree with you MORE, BFLarry!!!

Our Patriots are not the MambyPamby Colts, for ONE!!

for TWO, Coach Bill is miles apart from the jamoke that is running the team from Indy!!!

and in the 3rd PLACE, if one of our wily veterans were to get banged up for something stoopid like playhing in a meaningless game,,,,,,,then what would be your story?

"oh well, that's the NFL,,,,,,,,,it's a tough sport!!"

LUDICROUS!! i will partially agree with your point on D, but McCourty has been sharp ALL year, and this D needs to go out on a strong note!! with confidence and as mostly rookies, prolly need the extra rest to maintain the highest compete level for Round 2 in Foxboro. this is the longest season they've ever seen, and many of them have not ever reached this level in college.

the Defense has matured quite nicely in the games that have mattered this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why expose the Secondary unnecessarily? it'd be a shame to allow doubt and injury to impact their post season, should something silly rear it's head on Sunday in a game that has absolutely ZERO bearing on the Season that really matters!! at least that's how i sea it, m'mang!

Last edited by BassDawg; 12-30-2010 at 01:00 PM..

"The first condition of happiness is that the connection
between man and nature shall not be broken."~~ Leo Tolstoy

Tight Lines, and
Happy Hunting to ALL!
BassDawg is offline   Reply With Quote