View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 04:21 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Thanks for exposing this PeteF. Rest assured knowing you have made a remarkable contribution.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
He's really, really reaching for criticism now.

McCain's broken arm never fully healed, and he can't lift it past his waist without pain, so he can't really use computers. In 2008 he admitted that he couldn't use email, but didn't specify why. When he admitted he didn't use computers much, during the 2008 campaign, I remember democrats, and hosts at MCNBC, and everyone in Hollywood, and then the Obama campaign, making fun of him that he didn't use computers or email. They didn't bother to ask the reason why.

It's totally fine when those people mocked McCain (didn't stop Obama from winning the election or Nobel Peace prize), but totally unacceptable when Trump did it. I also hated it when Trump did it, and assumed that was the end of his campaign.

Pete, from Obama's ad...

"“But McCain … hasn’t (changed),” the disembodied voice intones. “He admits he still doesn’t know how to use a computer, can’t send an email. We just can’t afford a president” who is out of touch, the ad concludes.

“I’m Barack Obama, and I approved this message,” a bubbly Obama says at the very end.

Pete, explain why it's OK for an Obama ad to mock McCain for injuries he sustained during the war?

https://dailycaller.com/2015/03/11/f...e-email-video/