View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 07:37 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
"He admits he still doesn’t know how to use a computer, can’t send an email,” the ad from the tech-savvy 2008 Obama campaign charges."

I will state I could not see the video for some reason

Saying he doesn't know how to use a computer is not mocking his disability. A person with one finger can still send an email. You've reaching so far you're probably dislocated your shoulder. Seems like you have a different set of standards for liberal vs. conservative. If a Democrat ever said what Trump has said about the military you would be going ballistic and would have brought it up day after day when he was president.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
McCain said that his inability to use computers much, was due to his disability. But let's all make fun of him for it.

The guy flew jets off an aircraft carrier, I think he is capable of sending emails.

But let's bend over backwards to defend what Obama did, and hold Trump accountable for everything he has ever done, as well as thing she never did (you don't do that Paul, but you know what I mean).

This thread is a great example of where we are right now. Trump is there to negotiate with a maniac, and if he doesn't stop and see the McCain memorials, that makes him a bad person.

Trumps comments about McCain in 2016 were beyond disgusting. This is nothing. i’m more disturbed
that Trump mocked the idea of owning a dog, i don’t trust a guy who doesnt like dogs.