View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 08:13 AM   #16
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
McCain said that his inability to use computers much, was due to his disability. But let's all make fun of him for it.And how many posts here were about Obama's mom jeans or riding on his bike? The issue was about trying to make McCain seem old for not using email/computer, not a disability.

The guy flew jets off an aircraft carrier, I think he is capable of sending emails. I'm sure he is but the point is that he didn't. Not bc of his disability, but bc I'm guessing he choose not to for some reason.

But let's bend over backwards to defend what Obama did, and hold Trump accountable for everything he has ever done, as well as thing she never did (you don't do that Paul, but you know what I mean).

This thread is a great example of where we are right now. Trump is there to negotiate with a maniac, and if he doesn't stop and see the McCain memorials, that makes him a bad person.

Trumps comments about McCain in 2016 were beyond disgusting. This is nothing. i’m more disturbed
that Trump mocked the idea of owning a dog, i don’t trust a guy who doesnt like dogs.
Then don't defend the indefensible. You admit Trump does/says vile things that most people would never say. His criticism of McCain and the generals (esp. w/his own bone spurs issue) can’t be defended, so don’t try.