View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 09:46 AM   #20
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Scroll up a little bit, I posted the commercial.

McCain forgave Obama. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, doesn't mean it's not a naked hypocrisy for democrats to hold Trump accountable and give Obama a pass.
I no way did he insult McCain for his injuries, even the Daily Caller didn't make that far fetched connection.

"The 2008 Obama ad, entitled “Still,” ridicules McCain for his professed inability to handle email as a communication forum.

“1982,” a somewhat angry, somewhat patronizing male voiceover in the ad begins, as a disco ball spins.

“John McCain goes to Washington. Things have changed in the last 26 years,” the voice says, as viewers see a Rubik’s cube, a hoary desktop computer and a woman answering a hugely thick mobile telephone.

“But McCain … hasn’t,” the disembodied voice intones. “He admits he still doesn’t know how to use a computer, can’t send an email.”

The ad then goes on to accuse McCain of failing to understand economics and favoring corporate tax cuts.

But as usual, you spend your time defending Don the Con with butthurt imaginary issues.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin