Thread: Россия
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 10:34 AM   #70
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
Are you really making the cronies comment now, with the current administration? Without being ironic?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Bryan, here's the difference, and it is a fundamental difference. I can say out loud, that Trump is a scumbag. I can criticize those on my side, because I know it's honest, and I know it's not going to kill me.

There are liberals here, whose entire philosophe can be broken down to this:

liberal = good, conservative = bad. No exceptions, ever.

WDMSO said that Trump should step down because the captain should go down with the ship. If he believes that, I was just trying to ascertain whether or not he applies that logic to everyone, or only to Republicans. I got my answer, and of course it was the answer I was expecting.

Trump is a morally bankrupt reptile. I voted for him, because (1) I'd rather have a jerk whose policies I agree with, than a nice person who can't do anything right, and (2) the other candidate was also a morally bankrupt jerk, who in addition to being a jerk, advocates for policies I believe to be immoral and counter-productive.

If Hilary had won, we would not see endless outrage of all of the personal moral transgressions, of the president. You know that's true.