View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 07:04 PM   #2
Slipknot
Super Moderator

I don't know who you are referring to with that about keep supporting less regulation. It seems to me that the current regulation in this case was not enough to prevent this scumbag from trying to skirt the law however there is evidence enough to bring him up on charges because there is a regulation in place, and now he pleads guilty so there will be some justice at least. Now if some liberal judge does not give him leniency and actually fines the crap out of him and he looses his comm license, then there could be some deterrent. If not, then more poaching will go on until an example is made of these selfish scum.

Maybe you are lumping all regulations into one big pile by generalizing. I think some of the over the top rules are not business friendly at all and could be put in by competitors who have a lobbyists ear. That kind of corruption should be done away with obviously.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.