View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 08:37 AM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
A wall the entire length isn’t the answer, THAT is the argument, taking the same money and spreading it out over various technologies including some sections of wall makes more sense. Will you just admit this is all political and to fulfill a campaign promise. You keep asking everyone to give Trimp credit where credit is due, well I think it’s time for you to at least be honest about his intent here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"A wall the entire length isn’t the answer"

Then you'll be glad to hear, that's not what Trump is asking for, not even close. He wants to extend what we have, not run it the whole border. You don't even know what you're arguing against.

People die in car accidents. Does that mean air bags don't work? They help. H-E-L-P, help. They make it better than things would be without them. Not perfect, but better.

"spreading it out over various technologies including some sections of wall makes more sense"

Great, again I have good news, Trump also wants to incorporate different technologies - cameras, drones, more agents. Again, you are opposing Trump even when you want the same thing.

Walls HELPED in San Diego and Yuma, there is no arguing that. Why wouldn't they help elsewhere?

Howling at the moon here...