View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 02:38 PM   #44
Pete F.
Canceled

Here's the quote from Whitehouse.gov
"I’m not saying the military is in love with me; the soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren’t because they want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy."

Divide and conquer. The oldest play in the book. Trump has been doing it since he came down the escalator. Today he took it to a new level by seeking to divide military rank and file from their leadership. The Commander-in-Chief is undermining his own military chain-of-command. He's too ignorant to realize that "the Pentagon is just a bunch of guys starting wars so they can give contracts to industry" is pretty much the Cold War, Marxist-Leninist Soviet line since forever.

Just more lies from Tweety about military spending

In a statement after the killing of Jamal Khashoggi, the president said we should all move on because the Saudis promised to buy a lot of American weapons.

It has been 670 days since Tweety said he would be sharing more information about the death of Jamal Khashoggi in less than a month.
"A month? That's a long time. There's no reason for that much. It'll be faster."

It wasn't faster.

Six months after Khashoggi was killed in a Saudi consulate, we learned Energy Secretary Rick Perry approved SIX secret authorizations by companies to sell sensitive nuclear technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia.

Trump later abandoned the Kurds fighting isis, left our bases for Putin, and redirected our troops to the Saudis. Not to mention the Nuke tech he’s provided to them either, against Congress’ wishes.

In June, at an event where he claimed to have personally redesigned a new frigate to “make it beautiful,” he also admitted that he’d steered a $5 billion defense contract to a shipyard in Wisconsin because it’s a swing state.

Just think, Osama Bin Laden’s niece has endorsed Trump.

Donald Trump’s niece has endorsed Biden.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin