View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:16 PM   #26
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobber View Post
I'm 52- but not a "great" 52. I'm pretty active when I fish so a decent amount of balance and agility. I'm getting clumsy already so I can't see be great 10 years from now
That's on you..... Stationary bike or spinning classes, weight training, boxing class, even yoga (never been but have seen good results from injured guys that have) whatever it takes.

I had resisted from responding until now as I had a challenging year between a back injury and major dental issues. Back is better but it cost me 5 weeks out of work and the boat. I know a number of members here have just turned 60 recently, as I have. There are things that I notice I can't do as well or as much of as five years ago, but suck it up...... Lots of good people out there that are facing much worse challenges. A life well lived is not about the brass ring nor the big fish..... Consider these responses your mid life dope slap.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is online now   Reply With Quote