View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #33
FishermanTim

We should also hold the voters accountable too, since many will vote "the party line" without any thought about what the candidate will do or has done. It was never more evident than with the governor's and presidential election. People voted along party lines without ever reading one article or listening to one debate regarding their political "saviors". What did they get? Nothing but losers & lies.
I wish we could hold politicians accountable for all of their campaign lies, since they all seem to promise you whatever you want to get your vote, and end up robbing you blind, kicking you in the jimmies and telling you that it's all good!

Here's a novel approach: Don't waste MY time telling me stories and lies to get my vote, just DO YOUR DAMN JOB CORRECTLY!
Don't promise me the moon and stars and tell me how great things will be with useless "hope & change" rhetoric, just do what's best for the people OR the people may be dragging your a$$ out onto the street and beating it to a pulp if you screw around!