Thread: rainy day plugs
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 12:02 PM   #1
Clammer

rainy day plugs

the last thing I need are more plugs ,,,But this wind & piss weather are getting to me .................I went to a everything store Saturday .................. an ended up buying . 3 zara Spoooks .....I have a bunch of them but at 1.50 each .........little did I know know until I checked on e-bay .that there are older ones tied drictly to the nose & then the ones ties lower ......... the ones from the nose have some value ......... & I got two out of the 3 .
Then I bought a Pllueger Mustanf for $8 which is ok . just getting hung in the [throw-it-there] room
Then I bought a nice looking surface plug for $10 , more than I wanted ..but when I got home . with a glass you can read .South Bend Be Bop ........only two on e-bay for more money . to maybe I won,t fish it ,
then the last one I bought . I bought it because its the only one in the place that was a custom plug / never fished / $10 .......... could someone ID this one .
I should have bought two more ....... a large Bob pond atom ..But the blue was darker than the ones I have or seen & a brown box stamped atom Jr on the top & side .. inside was a JR with bucktail .I didn,t know if they ever madeboxes like that so I passed ><
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3612.JPG
Views:	1237
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	64092  

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote