View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 01:28 PM   #25
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

"Those texts indicate that they sincerely believed that the election was fraudulent and that they had proof that it was."

If they had the proof, the election would probably already have been reversed, yet with all the litigation to date nada, zip, nothing to dispute with Trumps own AG's statement it was a fair election.

Just because those texts Meadows was willing to release (could it be he cherry picked those to make everyone believe they were all innocent and not complicit) indicate at the time they were not happy with the violence and capitol breach; doesn't mean they weren't part of a plan to reverse the election. It doesn't mean some didn't do as Trump did, claim it was stolen and suggest everyone attend and eventually march on the capitol. I think Meadows stopped cooperating as he knows the rest is going to show many were involved in planning the nullification of the results and the magical green bay sweep.

To suggest Trump wasn't part of getting Jan6th to that level is ridiculous, he wanted them there and he isn't a dummy, he knew what groups were coming. Just because he was only driving the car and claims he had no knowledge his buddies were robbing the bank, doesn't mean he is innocent. Trump is also the perfect mob boss, he gets everyone else to do his dirty work and then he sat back and watched the house burn down, only suggesting it stop after the damage had been done.