View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 02:06 PM   #59
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
So based on this statement, any child born outside of wedlock is fine as long as its not black, in which case its guaranteed a violent life that spirals downward?

Please tell me this statement was a mistake, because otherwise it seems like you're begging someone to bend their view of out-of-wedlock childbirth to a very racist viewpoint.

Like I said, I'm hoping the way you worded your response wasn't as you intended it.
Boy do you need to take reading comprehension. First, you thought I said every single black person is guilty of killing other blacks. Now, somehow, you are concluding that I said that it's fine for white babies to be born out of wedlock.

What I am saying (in fact, what I explicitly said) is that out-of-wedlock births are particularly destructive for blacks, because they are disproportionately poor. The wealthier a woman is, the more likely it is they can effectively raise a child by themselves, because they can afford more help (nannies, tutors, etc). The ramifications of large-scale single parenting are well documented. Just because the conclusions don't serve the liberal agenda, doesn't make it racist.

Is that really going too fast for you?