View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 08:27 AM   #10
Surfsters

Just read what eBay had to say; about doing this..............they want to cut down on spam mail........ hahahahaha........ I guess they do not care about the guy who spends less than two hundred dollars.

They want to cut down on second chance offers........I have only received one second chance offer in the last seven years......... the item was listed in the United States and the person sending me the offer was from the United Kingdom....... sure must be a bunch of dumb @** rich people on ebay!!!!!!!!! guess you have to be poor and street smart to function on eBay............

According to them; they have software to track shill bidding!!!!!!!!! have you ever seen anyone thrown off for shill bidding???????? If you complain they do nothing as it is..........that guy in Fla. "sling n eel" or whatever his name is; should be hung by the _alls....... as many of the others should..........

I will say they throw off non-paying bidders; I wonder why?????????

Sorry guys; I must have hit the floor on the wifes side of the bed this morning..........................
Surfsters is offline   Reply With Quote