Thread: Let's start
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 05:04 AM   #72
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Kroft asked if he felt guilty. He said no.

why is reading someone’s spin on it, more revealing than listening to what Soros himself said?

You want me to ignore what Soros said, but listen to the liberal spin on what he said. No thanks.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
to funny coming from the person who has no issues shooting people who throw rocks ..

Typical republican trying to project their version of morality on others

focusing on a 14 year olds actions (as if he had control) while completely ignoring everything that persons has done after that good and bad ....

Survivor’s guilt is something that people experience when they’ve survived a life-threatening situation and others might not have. It is commonly seen among Holocaust survivors, war veterans

In truth, it’s not logical for someone to feel responsible for another person’s fate, but guilt is not something we necessarily have any control over. However, survivor’s guilt is a normal response to loss. Not everyone experiences this type of guilt,

no where does it say people who are absent of guilt are bad people.. except you and other alt right figures who repost this evey election cycle .... But hea why should psychology offer any insight