View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 10:47 AM   #10
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
That's probably true. But again, that shows they're stupid. There isn't anything inherently racist in the conservative agenda. Is there?No, not inherently.

Paul, if I look at Bridgeport and Hartford, which are (1) failing sh*tholes, and (2) purely liberal, and I say "these people deserve much better, we need to try something different", and liberals say "no no, we need more of the same", how does that make me the racist?

The facts on which side has what impact to minorities, is one of the big reasons why I'm a Republican. Building strong families in the black culture, rather than incentivizing the extinction of those families, is in my opinion the path out of poverty.

Yet, one side constantly cuts budgets which impacts minorities more and one side provides things which help their lives. The poor (of which minorites have a bigger % poor) live in the inner cities bc they are closer to social services and buses, etc. The inner cities thus have a much higher % of the poor and the non profits, no/low paying taxes of those entities which provide those services like hospitals.