View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 11:11 AM   #14
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I was pointing out the hypocrisy of Pete's use of the phrase "That name calling sword has two edges." He, and you, constantly bring up, and conjure up, as well as exaggerate associations between racists, Nazis, whatever, and Republicans. I bring up the other edge of the sword and Pete has a fit and doubles down on his edge of the sword. Neither you nor Pete nor any other anti-Trumpers care to comment on the Communist/Democrat edge of the sword. Why respond to the scumminess of someone who calls a whole political party communist. Let them stew in their anger and misery. But you sure as hell beat the drum of the other edge.

And yes, Progressives do hate the restrictions that the Constitution places on Government.Trump with his 90% approval rating amongst Rep. doesn't know the constitution (amongst other things) I've documented that. You haven't discredited or debunked what I've said about it. Why do you throw that in. Just sarcasm and piling on to give the appearance of substance to your accusation that I'm a big user of "That name calling sword has two edges?" I'm not a flamethrower of "names." Not a "huge" one as you state. If I call a name, I usually back it up. That you can't refute what I say doesn't discredit it.
NM

Last edited by PaulS; 03-04-2019 at 11:17 AM..