View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 08:55 PM   #26
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
No. It's a lot different. Those immigrants did not "groom" thousands of young American girls in various cities to be sex toys for their perverted men. They did not create no go zones for the police. They did not create large areas that lived outside of the local or national law, nor did they ask for their cultural or religious laws to supersede national or local laws. Nor did they create large portions of cities or towns that breed terrorism. And they got no more than freedom and personal responsibility from the US. They did not get all the perks that the Europeans provide the immigrants/refugees at the expense of their own citizens.
You probably need to read up on your history. There were all kinds of similar "justifications." The Italians were fascists, they made there own neighborhoods and didn't integrate socially or religiously. The Irish, besides being consider low class drunks, had the Dead Rabbits and similar groups that did create portions of towns that terrorized and bred terrorism. They created no-go zone for the police and became the police. In all the cases, bigotry and stereotype supersedes reality. That said, I am sure the Russians have provided you plenty of information, so you might know more than I do. Heck, I didn't even know of Hillary's pizza shop until last summer when an in-law informed me about it and told me I would also vote for trump if I read all the things she had read about Hillary .

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.