View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 05:10 PM   #117
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"The guy is a scumbag..."

Spence, please tell me where in Obama's oath of office, it says that he only swears to "preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution" as it applies to non-scumbags?
How did he deny the producer of his Constitutional rights? The guy is in jail for violating his probation.

The funny thing is nobody seemed to be outraged when Bush "apologized" to Muslims for actions by Americans, multiple times in fact.

Quote:
Even if all you say is true (I have no data to refute it), is that a valid reason for Obama to throw this guy under the bus, to blame him for the deaths of 4 Americans?
He didn't blame him for the deaths, he was saying, hey…we ain't smoking the same chit is all.

Quote:
Wrong. What led to violence against Americans is the fact that millions and millions of Muslims resort to barbaric violence when someone calls them names, instead of just ignoring them like civilized people would do.
The millions and millions of Muslims did ignore it like civilized people do.

Seriously, I can't believe you actually wrote that.

Quote:
Imagine for a second if American Catholics spilled innocent blood every time someone said something derogatory about them?
Hyperbole at its best…oy vey.

-spence