View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:56 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Liberals here want to blame conservatives for Ariz shooting?

When I heard about the rampage, the first thing I did was say a prayer for the families. The second thing I did was wonder how long it would take the liberals to seize upon an opportunity to blame this on conservatives.

Turns out, it didn't take long.

Karl F, on another thread, posted that Sarah Palin had a "crosshair" over her on a map of vulnerable Democrats that had seats that were up for grabs this November. Karl, do you really believe that map is a contributing factor in what happened? Do you have any evidence, any whatsoever, to support that? Do you really think that Palin had violence on her mind when she used that graphic? Karl, are you similarly upset when Democrats do things like that? Do you really think that Democrats don't use the same language during campaigns?

Further evidence of why you have to have something wrong with your brain to be a part of the liberal movement. When Obama says "we have to fight in battleground states", that's OK. When Palin says the same thing, she's inciting violence.

I watched the coverage on MSNBC just to hear what they were saying, and they kept talking about "right wing vitriol". Look, I agree 100% that it would do us all good if we dialed it back a bit, and I'm as guilty of that as anyone here. But if you listened to MSNBC, you'd think that only conservatives spew vitriol. This is a network that only refers to the tea party as "tea baggers", yet they claim that only conservatives participate in this kind of behavior. And no one on the left, NO ONE, suggests that MSNBC is wrong for pretending that only conservatives behave this way. It's unbelievable. MSNBC can do a segment on how mean Foxnews is for spewing hate, and in the very next segment, they call the tea party "a bunch of tea baggers", and no one on the left sees anything wrong with that.

Bury the dead, and let the cops investigate. If the guy was a member of the Tea Party, since when do we hold an entire group responsible for the actions of a single kook? Are liberals suggesting that we hold all blacks accountable for the actions of the worst apples in the barrel? Or are liberals suggesting that only conservative groups are all responsible for everything that each of them do?

You people literally have no shame, and your hypocrisy knows no bounds. I truly hate these people (the ones who would blame this tragedy on those with different political opinions), I really do.