Thread: so juvenille
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:34 AM   #15
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

yeah, I guess Im just being petty again,,,,,hey lets see what he said to my boy wolf at cnn

Peosta, Iowa (CNN) -- President Barack Obama placed the blame for Washington's current political paralysis squarely at the feet of his Republican opponents Tuesday, telling CNN that the GOP's "ideological rigidity" is standing in the way of compromises necessary for stronger economic growth.

"Ultimately, the buck stops with me. I'm going to be accountable," Obama said. But the president was quick to emphasize the "mess" he inherited from former President George W. Bush in 2009.

While admitting that politically popular entitlement programs such as Medicare are contributing to Washington's spiraling deficits, Obama refused to offer details about what he is willing to do to help control medical costs. He stressed the need to lower health care costs as a whole, as opposed to going along with GOP attempts to "voucherize" Medicare and leave more responsibility for health expenses in the hands of vulnerable seniors.

yawn........anyone surprised?

let get some quotes from Bush, etc. blaming everyone else for their problems. Anyone, anyone?

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all